Texas Makes The List Of States Where Golfers Drink The Most Beer
So look, I am not much of a golfer myself but one thing I know for sure is that Golf and Beer are a match made in heaven. Or at least that’s what I have been told by guy friends who can spends HOURS golfing and sipping on beer!
The game's leisurely pace and large courses provide an ideal backdrop for socializing, unwinding, and enjoying a refreshing beverage.
It seems as if over time, golf courses have become more than just sporting venues; they have evolved into community gathering spots where players go to connect, compete, and yes, even indulge in a cold beer or two.
I came across a poll that asked 1,500 golfers across the U.S. if they ever found themselves enjoying a game of golf while sipping on an ice cold beer and good ole Texas is on the list of the top golf drinking states and well, I am not surprised.
States Where Golfers Drink Most Beer While Playing:
- Florida: The average golfer drinks 4.8 beers per 18 holes.
- Texas: The average golfer drinks 4.6 beers per 18 holes.
- North Carolina: Both states tie with the average golfer drinking 4.3 beers per 18 holes.
- New Mexico: Both states tie with the average golfer drinking 4.3 beers per 18 holes.
- Pennsylvania, Nevada, and Missouri: A three-way tie for fifth where the average golfer drinks 4.2 beers a round.
Hmmmm, I just might become a golf lover now after reading about this poll!
Court Del Norte Motel