Stores That Are Open In East Texas In Winter Storm
If sights on social media are accurate, chances are HIGH that most store shelves in East Texas have been cleared out as folks continue to do their best to weather this freaky winter weather.
But some stores are still open even though most of them have been shut down and there are some restaurants that are offering free meals to those in need. Courtesy of CBS19, here's a list of stores that are open in East Texas:
- 7-Eleven - South Broadway Ave. and Loop 323 intersection in Tyler
- Atwood's - 1811 US-259 BUS in Kilgore
- Braum's - 3635 Troup Highway #110 in Tyler
- Brookshire's, Super 1 Foods, FRESH - Open 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- CEFCO - 222 WSW Loop 323 in Tyler
- Cherokee Travel Center - 655 S. Doctor M. Roper Pkwy. in Bullard
- Culture ETX - 118 West Erwin St.; Free food
- Discount Tire - 1208 WSW Loop 323 in Tyler
- East Texas Hardware - 1111 N. Kilgore St. in Kilgore
- Gateway Travel Plaza - 4403 TX-42 in Kilgore
- Lil' Tommy's Gas & Go and Cajun Cafe - 4532 US 259 in Longview
- Lynch's Food Mart - 3400 E. 5th St. in Tyler; 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Mahi Food Mart - 4725 Troup Highway in Tyler
- McAdams Propane Company - 317 State Hwy. 64, in Henderson
- Mikoto Ramen Bar and Sushi - 6611 S Broadway Ave. Suite 200 in Tyler; Free meals to those who need food
- Poke In Da Eye BBQ - 11811 SH 64 in Tyler; Offering shelter and free meals
- Sonic - 217 N. Henderson Blvd. in Kilgore
- Sprouts Farmers Market - 4015 S. Broadway Ave. in Tyler; 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Super Food Mart 60 - 2431 ESE Loop 323 in Tyler
- Taco Bueno - SSE Loop 323, Old Bullard Rd. in Tyler; Drive-thru open until 4 p.m.
- Target - 7003 S. Broadway Ave. in Tyler
- Wave Food Mart - 12675 State Hwy 64 in Tyler
If you know of any other stores that maybe open in our area, let us know by dropping us a line on Facebook, by email or through the app using the "chat" feature.
LOOK: Here are the best small towns to live in across America