Romantic East Texas Restaurants For Valentine’s Day
With Valentine's Day approaching, many East Texans will be looking for a romantic dinner spot.
Seeing how Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday this year, many restaurants are going to fill up quickly given that many are operating at 50 -75% capacity depending upon COVID-19 restrictions within their county.
You've shown your love for you significant other by showering them with a Valentine's Day card, some flowers, maybe chocolates, a stuffed animal and possibly some new jewelry, and now all that's left is dinner. Well, if you're on the hunt for a restaurant for a romantic dinner to take your special someone to on Valentine's Day, we've come up with some great suggestions for you. However, on the biggest night for lovers, reservations are a must, especially for these East Texas restaurants. So if you don't have reservations yet, you better get to moving or you'll be out of luck.
Trying to make things easy for you, here are some suggestions for that romantic dinner on Valentine's Day night along with their phone number for you to call and hopefully they'll still have a table available for you.
In Tyler, try these restaurants for a romantic evening:
- Bernard's Mediterranean Restaurant - (903) 534-0265
- Mario's Italian Restaurant - (903) 581-2309
- Dakota's Steak & Chop House - (903) 581-6700
- Villago del Vino - (903) 534-8466
- Texas de Brazil - (903) 231-9000
- Villa Montez - (903) 592-9696
- The Grove - (903) 939-0209
- Lago del Pino - (903) 561-5246
In Longview, one of these would be a great place for a Valentine's dinner:
- Saltgrass Steak House - (903) 232-1513
- High Hill Farm - (903) 834-3444
- Goung Zho Asian Bistro - (903) 247-8000
- Tomboni's Bistro - (903) 653-4557
- Barron's Cafe - (903) 663-4737
In Kilgore, how about the following:
- Jack Ryan's Steak & Chophouse - (903) 218-5670
- Val's Italian Kitchen - (903) 218-0621
In Bullard, you've got a great location:
- Kiepersol Restaurant - (903) 894-3300
Here's to hoping you have success and a very memorable Valentine's dinner this year.