Spirit Halloween Opening Multiple Locations Across East Texas
Seeing a Spirit Halloween sign hanging in an abandoned retail location signifies that fall and Halloween are on the way.
While driving through the French Quarter parking lot on my way to the grand opening appearance of Uptown Cheapskate in Tyler, the very familiar white skeleton character with the black cape along with the recognizable yellow and orange banner displaying 'Spirit Halloween' opening soon caught my attention. It won't be long before these locations are open and we'll be shopping for some scary things for Halloween.
About this time of the year, wherever there's a pretty large empty retail location, you'll see a Spirit Halloween store pop up. The past few years, they have taken over the vacant Toys R Us buildings in Tyler and Longview, but since Ollie's has moved in, Spirit Halloween had to find a new home.
Where are the Spirit Halloween stores located this year?
- Tyler - French Quarter Shopping Center - former Pier 1 Imports location (Loop 323 @ Broadway)
- Tyler - Village At Cumberland Park - S. Broadway @ Centennial Pkwy. - next to TJ Maxx
- Longview - 1207 E. Marshall (Hwy. 80) - former Family Dollar
- Marshall - 1300 Pinecrest Dr. - next to Burkes
- Mt. Pleasant - 2306 S. Jefferson Ave. - former Beall's
- Shreveport, LA - 9140 Mansfield Rd. - next to Ollie's
What to dress up as on Halloween this year?
Whether you want to be a ghost, goblin, ghoul, super hero, princess, clown or other scary creation, Spirit Halloween definitely has what you need to pull off the most fabulous and scariest costume. Now if you like to go all out on Halloween, this is the must go to store in town. This store is more than costumes, they've got all kinds of decorations, animatronics, special effects gear and so much more so that you can be the house on the block that all kids want to visit and say those magical words ... trick or treat!