Another Job Alert! Crossing Guards Needed For The City Of Tyler
Hey you! Yes, I'm talking to YOU!
Come here, I got a few questions I want to ask you!
Are you currently looking for work?
Will you be able to work between the hours of 6:35 a.m. to 8:35 a.m. AND 2:35 p.m. to 4:35 p.m.?
Do you possess a valid Texas Driver's License with a clear driving record?
Some of the daily operations of this position are as follows:
- Escort children across the street(s)
- Maybe required to drive to different crossing locations
- Must be able to select safe crossing conditions
- Must be able to stand, and walk up to 3 hours per day
Qualifications for this position are the following for interested applicants:
- This is a split shift position and you must be able to work both shifts and have a valid Texas Class "C" Drivers License with a clear driving record.
Working for the City of Tyler has its perks as they offer a great benefit package that include 10 paid holidays, health and dental insurance, and retirement through Texas Municipal Retirement System and for a full description you can check it out right here.
This job pays $9.55 an hour and it's seasonal.
Congrats on your new job! Let us know when you start.
READ MORE: See 50 remote jobs that can pay well