Jarvis Christian College Offering Free 4-Week Summer Enrichment Program
Calling all computer, math, and biology scholars!
Jarvis Christian College Summer Enrichment Program in Computational and Mathematical Biology is offering a FREE 4-week learning program that offers hands-on experience in mathematical modeling and simulations with Python, R, and NetLogo for solving problems in Computation and Mathematical Biology.
The FREE program begins Monday (July 6th) – Friday (July 31st) and the participant passing grade will be transferable to mathematical modeling and simulation course in ComMathBio program at Jarvis if the participants decide to join the program.
- The requirements for this program are the following:
- Graduating High School Senior and First Two Year Undergraduate students
- Have completed at least High School
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3.0 GPA out of 4.0
- U.S. Citizens or permanent residents
For more information and complete application process contact Dr. W. Samyono at (903) 730-4890 extension 4028.